If you’re looking for a fun recipe to try with the kiddos for Shark Week, you will love how easy this Shark Berry Float Recipe is! It only takes five minutes to make, and your kiddos are sure to love it! You can even save some time by adding the Fanta Blue Soda and the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to your Walmart Grocery Pickup Order. The only thing you may not be able to include on your Grocery Pickup is the Sour Gummy Sharks, so be sure to go ahead and order a pack (or two) so you can make this fun treat!
- 1 cup - 2 scoops Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 1/3 cups Fanta Blue Soda (more depending on glass)
- 2 to 3 Sour Gummy Sharks
- Pour Fanta Blue Soda into a glass about 3/4 full.
- Add ice cream a scoop at a time to make sure not to overflow glass.
- Top with sour gummy sharks.