This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for additional questions.
If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast recipe for your next brunch, baby shower, or bridal shower, you will love how easy this recipe is! It looks fancy and will be sure to impress your guests!
Blueberry Iced Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ct Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon raw or sparkling sugar
- 6 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
For the Crescent Rolls
For the Glaze
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the blueberries to a small mixing bowl . Sprinkle the lemon juice and granulated sugar on top of them and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles (just break apart at the perforated lines ). Spread 1 teaspoon of softened cream onto each crescent.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the blueberries to each crescent (place at the wide end of each crescent) and roll all the way to the tip of the triangle. Try to make sure all of the blueberries are covered by dough.
- Brush the melted butter on top of each crescent roll and sprinkle with raw or sparkling sugar.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the blueberry crescent rolls are baking, add the powdered sugar to a small mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of milk and stir until a thick glaze forms.
- Remove crescent rolls from oven and allow to cool for 1 to 2 minutes before drizzling the glaze on top.
- Best served warm. ENJOY!!