Peeps are my favorite Easter Candy. In fact, my husband always gets me a pack and so does my mom each year for Easter. I have loved them since I was a child, and now my youngest daughter loves them just as much as I do. Needless to say, I fell in love with this recipe that uses Peeps. They are easy to make, are cute, and festive! This is a fun recipe to make with the kids!
- Any box of cake mix (usually calls for eggs, oils, and water)
- Pink Frosting
- Green Food Coloring
- Green Edible Easter Grass
- Blue Peeps
- You will also need
- Cupcake pan
- Cupcake Liners
- Mixing bowl
- Preheat your oven to 350° or the temperature directed on your cake mix box.
- Prepare your cake mix as directed.
- Add a couple drops of green food coloring and mix.
- Place your cupcake liners into your baking pan.
- Fill your cupcake liners halfway up with your green batter.
- Cook for 28 minutes.
- Let your cupcakes cool.
- Frost with your pink frosting.
- Cut your edible Easter grass into 2 inch pieces and top off your frosted cupcakes.
- Dab a little bit of frosting underneath your peep and on top of the edible Easter grass .
Looking for more Easter and Spring Fun? Click here.