With Father’s Day right around the corner, I was looking for a fun recipe to try. If your husband or father enjoys playing golf (and likes Oreo cookies), this is the perfect recipe to make. It’s super yummy, and pretty easy (with the golf ball mold and circle mold). The recipe yields a dozen cookies. It can easily be doubled for more.
- 12 Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 cup Wilton bright white candy melts
- 1 1/2 cups Wilton dark green candy melts
- 6 Piece Cookie Mold
- Golf Ball Molds
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the white candy melts for 45 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 12 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir after each interval.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into the golf ball molds. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the dark green candy melts for 45 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 12 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir after each interval.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons each of the melted dark green chocolate into the bottom of your 6 piece cookie mold.
- Place an Oreo cookie on top of the melted chocolate.
- Spoon the remaining melted dark green chocolate on top of the Oreo cookies, covering the cookies entirely.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Carefully press the cookies out of their molds (they should pop out easily) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Next,carefully press the white chocolate golf balls out of their molds and place on cookie sheet.
- Reheat any left over chocolate and using a small spatula, spread about 1 teaspoon of the chocolate on the bottom of each golf ball.
- Gently press the golf ball down onto the middle of each Oreo cookie. Allow chocolate to harden for 15 minutes before serving.