Halloween is coming up! that means lots of Trick-or-Treating, fall festivals, and classroom parties. If you’re looking for a cute treat to send to school that is a little different and fun, you will love these Bat Snack Bags! Read on to find out how to make these adorable treats.
- Snack Size Baggies
- Craft Googly Eyes
- Scrapbook Paper (black and white)
- Black Paint or Marker
- Paint clothespins or color them with a black permanent marker (painting is easier).
- Let the paint dry.
- Use a glue dot to attach two eyes to the top of the clothespin.
- Use your black scrapbook paper to cut out two triangles for bat ears. Use a glue dot to attach them above the eyes.
- Cut two triangles from the white paper for fangs and attach under the eyes with glue dots.
- Fill up a snack bag with a treat of your choice (something black works best like mini oreos).
- Clip the clothespin in the middle of the snack bag, making the sides appear to be bat wings!