Friends don't let friends pay full price! Click HERE to join our Facebook Chat Group to see all the latest deals, ask questions, and more!
It’s almost Easter, and I’m always looking for fun recipes my kids can make with me, or a kid friendly Easter recipe. This Bunny Bark is the perfect kid friendly Easter recipe!
Of course, you will need to melt the candy melts on the stove on in a Wilton Candy Melts Melting Pot since it will be too hot for the kids to touch. The kids will have lots of fun adding the sprinkles, jelly beans, mini-marshmallows, and Peeps! The best part about this recipe? There is no way to really mess this up! The kids can have fun with it and add as much (or as little) of the candies and peeps as they want to! Get the printable version of this kid-friendly Easter recipe, Bunny Bark below.
- 12 oz bag Wilton Lavender candy melts
- 9-10 Peeps bunny marshmallows (pink, yellow and white)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup jumbo jelly beans
- Rainbow jimmies sprinkles
- Line a 10 x 15 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a double boiler pan (or Wilton candy warmer), heat the lavender candy melts under medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate on to the parchment lined baking pan and smooth out evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Scatter the marshmallow bunnies through out the bark. Next, sprinkle the mini marshmallows and jelly beans all over the bark. Finally, generously sprinkle with the rainbow jimmies sprinkles. You will have to add these items rather quickly as the bark begins to harden within 5 minutes and then nothing will stick to it.
- Chill for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden.
- Once chilled, break into pieces and serve. ENJOY!!
If you like Peeps, be sure to check out our recipe for Peeps Cupcakes! It’s another kid friendly Easter recipe your kids will enjoy making with you! Be sure to check out these 21 Kid Friendly Easter Treats as well.
Oreo Peep Bunny Truffles - Frugal Finds During NaptimeApril 5, 2017 at 5:35 pm
[…] me in the kitchen, especially when it includes fun recipes. It’s no secret that I love easy kid-friendly recipes, and this recipe for Oreo Peep Bunny Truffles is both easy and delicious! (Be sure to not let the […]
Comments are closed.