It’s Dr. Seuss Week! If you’re wanting to make a cute treat to send to school with your kiddos, look no further than these Truffula Treats. They are SUPER easy to make, and should only take you about 15 minutes total time to make these!
- 6 Tbs salted butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups fruity pebbles
- 12 paper straws, cut in half
- Cooking spray
- In a pot over medium low heat melt butter then add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
- Add in cereal and stir gently to coat.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes before handling.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray for easier handling and shape into balls about 3 Tbs each. No need for them to be perfect, they're Truffula trees after all!
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before carefully inserting a straw into each ball. Push the ball back together with your fingers if necessary.
- Poke holes in the top of a cardboard shoe box with scissors to serve upright if desired.