It’s almost Easter, which means nice, Spring weather, and crafting! If you’re looking for some fun Spring and Easter Crafts to do, here is a round-up of twenty crafts to try.
1. Tissue Paper Easter Eggs by Thrifty DIY Diva
2. DIY Twine Easter Eggs by Cincy Shopper
3. DIY Easter Bunny Bag by Rock A Bye Parents
4. DIY No Sew Sock Bunny by Anne’s Entitled Life
5. DIY Easter Bunny Candy Container by Six Dollar Family
6. Burlap Bunny Garland by Coupons Are Great
7. DIY Flower Power Easter Eggs by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
8. Finger-Paint Easter Bunnies by Midwestern Mommas
9. How to Make Confetti Filled Eater Eggs by Thrifty Jinxy
10. DIY Easter Egg Garland by The Jenny Evolution
11. DIY Chalkboard Eggs by Everyday Savvy
12. Decoupage Easter Eggs by Happy Deal Happy Day
13. DIY Easter Bunny Bunting by Frugal Finds During Naptime
14. DIY Milk Jug Easter Basket by Kids Creative Chaos
15. DIY Bunny Handprint Pot Holders by Coupons Are Great
16. DIY Twine Easter Carrots by Cincy Shopper
17. DIY Easter Chick Napkin Ring by Thrifty DIY Diva
18. No Sew Bunny Food Porch Décor by Six Dollar Family
19. DIY Easter Bunny Wall Hanging by Rock A Bye Parents
20. DIY Yarn Wrapper Eggs Cups by Thrifty Jinxy
What is your favorite one? Have you tried any of these?
Looking for more Easter and Spring Fun? Click here.