This week, there are some great deals at CVS. I went to CVS to snag the money maker on Kotex, and some other items. While I was there, I decided to go ahead and snag some items for an Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box. I had already done a couple boxes, but I wanted to show how you can do one for super cheap by combing sales and coupons together.
Operation Christmas Child a cause that I’m truly passionate about. I know some of you love giving back to others, but don’t have much wiggle room in your budget. I’m here to show you that you can save more to give more this holiday season.
- 1 package of Kotex Liners, $3.99
- 1 Just the Basics Toothbrush, $0.99
- 1 Colgate Toothpaste, 6.42 oz., $1.49
- 1 L’Oreal Eye Shadow, $4.99
- 1 Yardley Bar Soap, $1.00
Coupons I used::
- (1) $2.00/1 U by Kotex Liners, SS 10/11
- (1) $2.00/1 U by Kotex CVS printable coupon
- (1) $2.00/1 L’Oreal Eye Shadow or Liner, SS 10/25
- (1) $0.75/1 Colgate printable coupon
I paid $5.71 and got back $1.00 in Extra Care Bucks for purchasing the U by Kotex Liners.
Final Price:: $4.71
To find out more about Operation Christmas Child, you can go here. You can add as little or as much as you’d like. They just ask for some of the necessities that children in third world countries don’t have access to.