Looking for a fun recipe for Halloween? Here is an easy one that the kiddos are sure to love! It’s very festive and a lot of fun. Plus, you probably have most of the ingredients on hand at home, and if you don’t, these ingredients should cost you less than $10! You can hit the print button below to only print out the recipe to keep it in with your recipes, or you can pin it here.
- 2 Large Packages of Jello Cook and Serve Pudding (use instant pudding for a quicker recipe)
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Orange Food Coloring (Mix 2 drops red and 10 drops yellow)
- Whipped Cream
- In a medium sized saucepan mix 2 packages of vanilla pudding and 4 cups of milk.
- Cook on medium heat until it reaches a boil, stir constantly.
- Split into 2 separate bowls.
- Color one pudding yellow (10 or 12 drops) and mix well.
- Color the other orange (2 drops red, 10 yellow) and mix well.
- Refrigerate until they reach a pudding like consistency.
- Using a spoon, scoop yellow first filling the jar 1/3 way full.
- Now, scoop orange on top another 1/3 way.
- Top your pudding off with some whipped cream and Candy Corn . Enjoy!