This week at CVS there are quite a few great deals that you definitely don’t want to miss! We are already stocked up on toothpaste, so I skipped over the free toothpaste and picked up the toothbrushes instead. I have the breakdown of my shopping trip below.
What I bought::
- (2) Colgate 360 Toothbrushes, $2.99 (reg. $5.49), Get back $2.00 Extra Care Bucks
- (1) Colgate Total Battery Powered Toothbrush, $6.99 (reg. $8.99), Get back $4.00 Extra Care Bucks
- (1) Colgate Kids Battery Powered Toothbrush, $6.99, Get back $4.00 Extra Care Bucks
- (1) Revlon Shadow Links, $3.19
- (1) Starbucks Refreshers, $1.50 (reg. $2.19), Get back $1.50 Extra Care Bucks
- (1) Hershey’s Caramels, $3.79 (reg. $4.79)
Coupons I used::
- (2) $1.00/1 Colgate 360 or Slim Soft Manual Toothbrush, SS 9/13
- (2) $2.00/1 Colgate Battery Powered Toothbrush, SS 9/20
- (1) $1.00/1 Hershey’s Caramels, SS 9/20
- (1) $2.00/1 Hershey’s or Brookside Chocolate Coupon printing at CVS Coupon Center
- (1) $3.00/1 Revlon Eye Product, SS 9/13
- (1) $6.00 Extra Care Bucks from a previous transaction
- (1) $5.00 Extra Care Bucks from CVS Beauty Club
Saved:: $31.69 or 85%
I got back $13.50 in Extra Care Bucks ($4.00 from each battery powered toothbrush, $2.00 from each toothbrush, and $1.50 from Starbucks drink).
Since I got back Extra Care Bucks, it was like I got paid to pick these up! This is the BEST way to shop at CVS is to pay a little out of pocket for some items, get Extra Care Bucks in return, and keep rolling them from transaction to transaction. If you’re just starting out shopping at CVS, I would start with this free toothpaste deal scenario, save your Extra Care Bucks and use them on a transaction next week.
If you’re heading out to CVS this week, check out these other HOT deals that you don’t want to skip over this week::