We LOVE having “breakfast” for dinner at our house. This week I had extra cans of cinnamon rolls that were about to expire from a sale, so I knew I had to incorporate them somehow. Since my girls asked for waffles, I decided to make waffles with the cinnamon rolls.
They were SUPER easy and turned out delicious! Sabrye doesn’t like cinnamon rolls, but asked for me to make these again after she ate them. She LOVED them! All you need is a waffle iron and a couple cans of cinnamon rolls to make these.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cans of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, 5 count
- Spray the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add four of the small cinnamon rolls in each of the sections of the waffle iron. A round waffle iron like this one workds best.
- Cook 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from waffle iron, top with icing, and enjoy!
I don’t make these every time I cook breakfast for dinner because. . well, they are not the healthiest option; however, they are delicious! My kids ask for these quite a bit, and I reserve it for special occasions, or for when cinnamon rolls are SUPER cheap at the grocery store and I can use coupons to score them for just pennies!