Friends don't let friends pay full price! Click HERE to join our Facebook Chat Group to see all the latest deals, ask questions, and more!
I went to Publix yesterday, and was able to snag some great deals!
I purchased the following::
(1) Dove Shampoo, $3.00 Sale Price (reg. $3.83)
(1) Dove Advanced Care Deodorant, $4.99
(1) Box of Kraft Mac & Cheese, $0.89 Sale Price (reg. $1.79)
(3) Packs of Huggies Wipes 32 ct., $1.89 each
1.64 lb of Bananas, $1.13
I used the following Coupons::
(1) $2.00/2 Dove Beauty Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant, Hair Products, or Shave Gel Products, Publix Coupon from Health & Beauty Flyer
(1) $1.50/1 Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant/Deodorant, RP 5/3
(1) $2.00/1 Dove Hair Care Product, RP 5/3
(1) $1.00/1 Baby Wipes, Winn-Dixie Baby Club Coupon
(3) $0.50/1 Huggies Wipes 32 ct or larger printable coupon found HERE
I paid:: $7.68 in store
I submitted for the following rebates::
(1) $0.25/1 Bananas, Checkout 51
(1) $0.20/1 Bananas, Ibotta
(1) $0.75/1 Kraft Mac & Cheese, MobiSave
(1) $3.00/3 Kimberly Clark Products (includes Huggies), Ibotta Rebate
Final Price:: $3.48
I saved $13.93 or 80%!
Are you wanting to save money on your grocery bill, but don’t know where to start?? I have compiled an easy “how to” guide to get you started. I tried to cover every question you might have. You can read it HERE.