I recently had a great question a reader asked me. She asked if there were discounts on newspaper subscriptions to get more than one newspaper delivered to her house or to get a discount on ordering just inserts. I thought it was a fantastic questions and that many of you may have the SAME question as well. 🙂 I know I had this question when I first started!
- You can purchase newspapers through Discounted Newspapers. You can choose Sunday Only papers (to get ONLY the papers with coupons) and prices start at just $1.00 per paper! You can type in your zip code and see which papers are available to be delivered in your area here.
- Order JUST inserts from The Coupon Clippers. You can order in bulk, and it is usually cheaper than paying for individual papers.
- Ask your neighbors, friends, and families for their inserts. You wouldn’t believe how many people throw out their inserts each week (that’s FREE money!). If you ask some people you know, they may just be willing to pull their inserts out for you.
- You can order JUST the coupons you know you will be using. If you’re wanting to get into couponing, but a lot of inserts is too overwhelming for your or if you just don’t have the time to clip a lot right now, you can choose to order JUST the coupons you will be using. This is a GREAT way to save money without all of the stress of clipping. My favorite places to order individual coupons from are Klip 2 Save and Coupon Dede’s.
- If you miss some of the coupons, you can print the latest Red Plum Coupons here, the latest Smart Source Coupons here, and the latest Proctor and Gamble Coupons (along with many other) here. You can pair this with ordering individual coupons to save quite a bit of money each month.