I’m sure you’ve heard about this awesome Homemaking Bundle. You know the one that is just $29.97 but is valued at over $1,200? It’s all the buzz right now across social media and various blogs. Well, I’m here to tell you that you don’t need this bundle. That’s right, you do not need it!
You may think it’s odd that I’ve talked about this amazing bundle, but am now telling you that you don’t need it. Just hear me out though. This is the third bundle I’ve promoted. I’ve purchased two of them and love them; however, it became very clear to me that this bundle isn’t for any of my readers because they are simply not interested in it. If you’re not interested in it, you’re not going to purchase it nor will you use it. Then that would just be a waste of money, and that’s not something I’m about here. In thinking through why my readers aren’t interested in it, I came up with 30 reasons why it’s not for my readers.
If at least FIVE of these don’t apply and/or “speak” to you, you do not need this bundle::
- You have a meal/menu plan each week and it’s not a struggle to come up with one.
- You enjoy feeling like your “drowning” in clutter in your home.
- You have a budget and stick strictly to it.
- You stay under budget at the grocery store.
- You are pregnant and/or are wanting to have more children.
- You enjoy feeling frazzled and stressed when it comes to things at home.
- You enjoy waking up to a messy kitchen.
- You enjoy mounds and mounds of laundry piled up.
- You totally OK with not having extra money to go out on a date night.
- You don’t like planners and/or printables.
- You are organized.
- You don’t like bonus offers.
- You don’t want to take a free craft class.
- You don’t like DIY projects.
- You know how to teach your child about Jesus.
- You’re not overwhelmed or stressed.
- You don’t want a stronger relationship with Jesus.
- You don’t want to learn how to be frugal.
- You don’t want to learn how to freezer cook.
- You don’t want a new free scarf.
- You don’t want time-saving recipes.
- You don’t want to learn how to create a menu/meal plan on a frugal budget.
- You like to “fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants” when it comes to holidays and don’t want to plan ahead to ward off stress.
- You don’t like to make gifts and/or do crafts at home with your kids.
- You don’t homeschool.
- You don’t want to have a stronger relationship with your husband.
- You don’t use and/or have the desire to use essential oils.
- You don’t want to be a better mother.
- You like paper lying all over your house and don’t want to go to a “paperless” system.
- You don’t to learn how to have a “minimalist” wardrobe.
If there is anything on this list that you want to learn more about or want to change in your own life, you might want to seriously consider purchasing this bundle. This bundle ends TODAY at midnight EST and then it’s gone forever. Head over HERE and learn more about it. If you purchase it and decide you don’t like it, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can view the Frequently Asked Questions HERE, see the bonuses included HERE, and see everything included in the bundle HERE.