The new CVS ad usually goes in effect at around 5 pm on Saturday (the day before the ad). You do need to check your CVS store to verify though. I went into my CVS this evening, and the ad was already in effect so I went ahead and did the diaper deal. 🙂 I was happy to find another great deal too that made for a money maker.
(3) packs of Huggies Diapers, $8.49 each
(1) Huggies Wipes, 184 ct., $5.99
(1) Physician’s Formula Mascara, $9.99
Total before coupons:: $41.45
I used the following coupons::
(1) $5.00/$30.00 Baby Diapers, Wipes, or Training Pants, CVS coupon (from Red Coupon Machine)
(1) $7.00/1 Physician’s Formula Cosmetic Item, CVS coupon (from Red Coupon Machine)
(3) $2.00/1 Huggies Diapers printable
(1) $1.00/1 Huggies Wipes, 180 ct. or larger (coupon from inside Huggies from a previous purchase)
(1) $15.00 Extra Care Bucks from last weeks CVS trip (see it here)
(1) $5.00 Extra Care Bucks (CVS Beauty Club Reward)
Final Price: $2.45 + tax
I received $10.00 in Extra Care Bucks for purchasing $30 in select Huggies products, and another $7.00 for purchase $10 in Physician’s Formula cosmetics. I will be able to use this $17.00 in Extra Care Bucks on my next CVS purchase to stock up on another great deal.
This shows how paying a little bit out of pocket to snag some deals you receive Extra Care Bucks on can go a long ways! You can just keep rolling your Extra Care Bucks to snag items you need (like these diapers) for super cheap!