I know it’s usually hard to come up with gift ideas for my husband for Valentine’s Day. I mean, so many of the Valentine’s Day gift ideas you see are geared toward women. I came up with a list of some more manly Valentine’s Day gift ideas. Most of these are all under $20 too.
- Poker Mania Heart Cufflinks $9.99–Is your man a poker player? If so, Poker Heart Cufflinks reminds him you are his “Queen of Hearts”.
- Best Husband Ever Tee $16.99–Let your husband know how great he is.
- Lindt Lindor Truffles Gift Box $6.24–They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
- I Pick You Keychain $17.50–Is your man a musician? Let him know you still “pick” him.
- Hershey’s Valentine’s Milk Chocolate Giant Kiss $9.12–Nothing says “I love you” like a kiss.
- “What I Love About You” Hardcover book $10.48–Let your man know what you love about him.
- The Gun Mug $12.10–Is your man a fan of guns and coffee? If so, this is the perfect gift!
- Multi-Tool Key Chain $20.52–This is a gadget most men would love.
- Romantic Coupon Book $6.95–Give your husband some discounts and freebies on anything you want. Of course you can always make your own too.
- The prequel to the movie he wants to see, $6.48 & up–There are quite a few blockbusters coming out this year. You can get him the last Fast and Furious Movie, Jurassic Park, or The Avengers so he can catch up before he sees the new one.
I hope you’re able to use something on this list to give you some ideas. Of course, you can always opt for something a little more intimate as well. 🙂