Is it your turn to help bring goodies to your child’s Valentine’s Day party at school? If you’re looking for something easy, but a little different than just the “normal” heart shaped cookies, I have the perfect recipe for you then! You probably have everything you need for this already at home too. The only other thing you will need is this printable.
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
- 4 cups of marshmallows
- 1/4 cup of butter
- Aluminum foil
- “Kiss Me” printable
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add marshmallows and stir CONSTANTLY until melted.
- Add your Rice Krispies cereal and mix.
- Press your completed treat into a funnel to make your KISSES shape.
5. Cut out an 8 inch by 8 inch sheet of aluminum foil and place your Krispie Kiss on it.
6. Add your “Kiss Me” printable and close.
ENJOY THE HAPPINESS OF EVERYONE YOU GIVE THIS TO!
You can “pin” this for later here.