If your kids enjoy helping you in the kitchen, I have a fun and super easy recipe for you. We are in the midst of Halloween/Fall so I decided to let Sabrye make some Monster Mash. I saw the cute idea of this here and I changed it up a little to make it our own. You can use practically anything in this though. 🙂
This recipe is extremely kid friendly! The only thing I had to do was melt the chocolate, pour the melted chocolate on wax paper, and crush up the butterfingers in my Ninja. The rest she was able to do and she absolutely LOVED it!
- Milk Chocolate Bark (12 oz.)
- 1/2 Cup of Candy Corn
- 1 Cup of Pretzels
- 3/4 Cup of crushed Butterfingers
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Candy Eyeballs (Optional)
- Melt the chocolate bark according to the directions on the package.
- Crush up some butterfingers (If you use a Ninja to do this, you won't even need to push the button for more than 2 seconds).
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour it onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Once the chocolate is poured, try to spread it out a little.
- Drop pretzels and candy onto the chocolate in no certain order.
- Drop sprinkles, candy eyeballs, or anything else you come up with onto the chocolate.
- Place in fridge for about an hour for it to become firm.
- Break it up and enjoy.