Is your coffee table or dining room table overflowing with mail? I know ours can get like that from time to time. Mail organizers are great at keeping your mail off the table, from getting lost, and well, organized. You can grab a cute rustic mail organizer for over $50 on Amazon, or you can repurpose and reuse items you have to make one yourself. If you need some mail organization inspiration/ideas, I have a round up for you.
How cute are some of these?! I think my favorite is this one that Briana from Craft and Repeat made with formula containers! How thrifty and frugal is that?
10 Ideas to Help You Organize Your Mail:
- Mail Center-Upcycled Formula Tubs by Craft and Repeat
- DIY Chalkboard and Key Hooks from Shanty 2 Chic
- Easy Personalized Mail Organizer from Her Tool Belt
- Developing a Mail Organizing System from Espresso & Cream
- Confession Time-The Good, Bad, & Ugly Mail Holder Makeover from Just A Little Creativity
- DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets from A House Full of Sunshine
- Desktop Bill Organizer from Unoriginal Mom
- Pottery Barn Mail Organizer Knockoff by Lady Goats
- Rustic DIY Mail Organizer by Wife in Progress
- DIY Window Shutter Mail Organizer by Weekend Craft
Which one is your favorite?