If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you probably already saw all my CVS freebie trip today. If not, you should follow me. 🙂 Many of you ask the breakdown of the transactions I do. I know it helps some of you learn how to do it when you can see what I got and the breakdown of how to get it (it helped me when I was learning too).
(1) Starbucks Iced Coffee, $1.50
(1) Just the Basics Paper Towels, $0.79
(2) Dial Body Washes, $3.00 each
(1) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Polish, $3.19
(1) Sally Hansen Neon Nail Polish, $3.99 (Sabrye’s nail polish she picked out)
Total before coupons was $15.47
The coupons I used:
(1) $0.79 off of 1 Just the Basics Paper Towels, CVS coupon from the CVS coupon machine
(1) $2.00 off Sally Hansen Cosmetics, CVS coupon from the CVS coupon machine
(1) $2.00 off of 2 Dial Body Washes or Bar Soap printable
(2) $1.00 off one Sally Hansen Nail Color, priced $1.97 or more, RP 7/13
(1) $5.00 Extra Care Bucks from a previous transaction
Final Price: $3.68 + tax
I received back $7 in Extra Care Bucks ($5 for the Sally Hansen and $2 for the Dial). I submitted to Ibotta for my $1.00 rebate on Dial body wash. I will also receive $1.00 back from SavingStar for purchasing the Starbucks Coffee. After everything, I got paid $5.32 to purchase these items at CVS today! 🙂
How did you do this week? Did you snag any of these freebies?